GINGER CRUISE HALONG BAY PRIVATE DAY TOUR LIFE ON GINGER BOAT
You have planned for this adventure for some time. You arrive at the dock. You are greeted by the flowing smiles and overpowering warmth of the team. You feel truly at home.
Your room is comfortable, clean and exquisite. Your bed – with its pristine covers and soft mattress – beckons you to rest your weary head. You wake up to the sounds of nature. Coffee fills the air.
You are totally mesmerized by the breakfast spread. You tuck in, enjoying every mouthful. You await – with bated breath – the excitement that will envelop you throughout the day. Kayaking. Bamboo row boating. Swimming. Trekking. Caving. Cooking classes.
And you return to Ginger
. To a wonderful dinner. And to another exciting day ahead.
In Halong Bay, we operate three stunning craft, known collectively as the “Three Sisters”. The eldest sister is the Ginger
, elegant and serene. She welcomes guests on an intimate journey through one of nature’s true marvels.
As the sun rises over the thousands of karst islands that dot Halong Bay, the sails of the Ginger glow saffron. Built to resemble a traditional wooden junk, the Ginger features wood-paneled lounges, shimmering silks and Indochine-style furnishings. Simple yet elegant, the cabins feature large windows – perfect for viewing the bay’s ever-changing scenery.
With just ten cabins, the Ginger offers an intimate means of exploring Halong Bay. Guests can rise before dawn and take a tai chi class on the sundeck; join the friendly kitchen staff in a Vietnamese cooking class; and swap stories on plush sofas in the boat’s cozy bar. Surrounded by the legendary islands of Halong Bay, you will feel relaxed, recharged and inspired. Join Ginger
on a magical journey.Day Cruise's Information: Trip Valid:
All Year Round Duration:
01 Day (4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours, 7 hours or 8 hours) Highlights:
Hanoi – Royal Dock Pier, Mat Quy Islest, Tea Pot (AM) Islet, Vung vieng Floating & Fishing Village, … Trip Code:
Daily Departure! Group Type
: Join-in or Private Price:
Need To Get Best Quotes? Click “HERE“
To Be Advised!Detail Itinerary7:30 – 8:00am:
Pick up at your hotel or private address
12:00 – 12:30:
arrival Royal Dock. Welcome aboard and sail through the Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim through the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone and islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons. Pass through picturesque areas like the Mat Quy and Am islets.13:00:
A delectable buffet lunch is served shortly upon boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site. A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is huge – about 2.000 sqm –and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is four meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest fishing village in Halong Bay via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass by this ancient village which comprises floating houses and floating schools – simply irresistible.Afternoon:
After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring points. If not now when then it is time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink – in the miraculous descending sun – on our terrace deck.CRUISE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Round-trip shuttle Bus transfer between Hanoi ~ Royal Dock (Halong City)
- Welcome Drinks
- Local Speaking English Experience guide.
- All the entrance fees in the Bay, cave & island.
- Cruise through to Halong Bay with Ginger Cruise.
- All Vietnamese and Seafood’s Lunch as Trip indicated with fully foodstuff.
- Foreign management and multilingual crew and service staff.
- Onboard insurance
- Full life jackets onboard
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Airfares, Hotel Accommodation
- Cabin (possible day-use cabin with supplement)
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Embarkation time: 12.15. Disembarkation time: 17.30
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00.
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
* Sun Gears, Camera + Film, Sandal, Rain gear, Flash Light, Insect Repellent, Swimming Clothes & Original Passport, …HOW TO START:
* Ginger Cruise Halong Bay Private Day Tour is a fully escorted sigh-seeing tours/adventure tours and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country. If you don’t have enough time to complete Vietnam visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival) (Pls “Contact Us”
for more details